HELP OUR PEOPLE EAT
HOPE (Help Our People Eat) is Doxa Deo’s supply and feeding program through which active members of Doxa Deo who are experiencing financial difficulties receive help and support. Due to Covid-19 this is a need experienced by many members, therefore we ask that you help us in supporting these families.
Food and other resources are provided to these families and they also receive prayer support. We also provide financial guidance and support where needed.
The HOPE program is a place where you can be generous and serve others!
Here are a few examples of essential resources:
Please take into consideration the expiry date.
- Canned Food– fruit, vegetables and meat
- Sugar, tea, coffee, condensed milk
- Milk (boxed) – long life
- Rice, pasta, “Smash”
- Soup packets
- Tomato sauce
- Soya mince
- Stock (chicken or beef)
- Jam/ Bovril / sandwich spreads
- Concentrate (E.g. OROS)
- Toothpaste, soap, shampoo, Vaseline, deodorant
- Washing powder, Cleaning aids (jik / Domestos / Sunlight liquid)
- Wash cloths/ drying cloths
- “Self-raising” flour
Other essential Items:
- Baby formula milk
- Baby food e.g. Purity
- Wet wipes