Doxa Deo Kids is a place where children can only be children, a place where they can play and laugh, but above all a church for the younger generation. It is a place where they can express what they experience about God as only children can. We dream that children will rise up as “City Changers” in their homes, schools and the community.
Service takes place every Sunday, during the 08:00 (Afrikaans) and 10:00 (English) services for the following groups:
Pre-schoolers (fully potty trained)
Grades 1- 4
How can you get involved:
Doxa Deo Kids has a wonderful team of people who are in relationship with God and each of the children. They create a safe environment where children can learn from Jesus in a fun way. Each week, a lesson from our well-designed curriculum is presented in a creative way.
Doxa Deo Kids also provides ministry opportunities to people with a passion for children, to come and share their lives once or twice a month as a presenter or as a team member. There are several opportunities to get involved:
- Lesson presenter
- Financial contributions
- Making sandwiches (1 x per month)
- Small Group Leader / Assistant (every second week)
- Making and installing décor (1 x per quarter)
- Registrations of children (1 x monthly)
- Preparation of activities (as needed)
- Take care of children during courses (as needed)
- Be part of our drama / puppet / mascot team (1 x monthly)
For the Kids Lessons please click HERE
Contact Alicia Brits on [email protected] if you want to live out your passion at Doxa Deo Kids.