Good Day Family
We live from the truth that we know the Lord is with us and in us in all circumstances. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
II Timothy 1:7 NKJV
ACTION PLAN FOR SUNDAYS: Doxa Deo Raslouw
Everyone is aware of the President’s announcement that we may not meet in groups greater than 100. Hence, we will stream our Sunday services.
- Instead of gathering at the Church, we’re going to gather in Home Churches.
- It will be a full service, with worship and preaching, as we do every Sunday.
- You can watch it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doxadeoraslouwenglish/ or on Doxa DeoRaslouw’s YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXnvX2QfxJELi4TTwKsKpvw
- Let’s stay in the habit of gathering on Sundays. We therefore encourage each family to come togetherwith other families and experience the service together in homes.
- If you have not yet joined a home church, simply click here: https://forms.gle/XJmD4KKBGqbMv7vq5
- Material is available so that the children can be served during this time. Email [email protected]
- “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especiallynow that the day of his return is drawing near.” Hebrews 10:25 NLTWe are excited about what God wants to do even in these historic moments.
Remember this scripture in 1 Peter 3:15 And if anyone asks about the hope of living within you, always be ready to explain your faith. Let us also trust and pray together that many people will decide at this time to accept Jesus.Love,
Raslouw Campus Team
Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 4:8
“We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.”
Our prayer is that in the next 21 days, you may experience the presence of the Lord on a whole new level.
To confirm, our Sunday service will still take place every Sunday via streaming. So, let us stay in the habit of participating in “the mutual gathering” on streaming in your own lounges on Sundays. We know church is not a building, but church is people and therefore we will use technology to our advantage.
For you to still experience community, we will focus on the following during these 21 Days:
We are convinced that being able to “connect” on Sundays is crucial. All of our Sunday processes were communicated with a previous letter (Action Plan), which included how to “stream” and so on.
So, we ask that you join in and still experience a Sunday celebration.
- It is of utmost importance to us that no one will feel alone at this time. It is therefore important that you stay in contact with people throughout groups.
- We ask all our small groups to still ‘get together’ through technology platforms at the same time during the week. Here you can use ‘WhatsApp’ groups (Group chat), Zoom, ‘voice and video call’.
- If you are not a member of a small group, please follow the link https://forms.gle/XJmD4KKBGqbMv7vq5, give us your details and we will get in touch with you.
- This is an excellent opportunity for the family to grow spiritually together. So, as a family keep a daily devotion. For this, choose a time that will best suit you as a family.
- Herewith we encourage you to use communion together as a family on a daily basis.
- On a personal level, we ask that you work through a Bible reading program on the “You Version Bible App” during the 21 days. Doxa Deo Bible reading programmes are available on the ‘app’.
- This is also a time for the church to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Therefore, we ask that you make yourself available to serve people in need. These include the collection of medicines, food and other supplies as far as it is safe to do so. Please inform me, should you be available to assist in this manner, by sending an email to: [email protected]
- Please reach out to your family and friends and invite them to join us online, via the following platforms:
Let us keep in mind that the church is the hope and light of Christ. We have the opportunity to spread it to a world that needs it so much now.
May you experience His joy and complete fulfilment!
Doxa Deo Raslouw Campus Team.