We are so excited to take our Kids Church to your home for the next few weeks.Our theme is “I am Fearless”.
What to expect:
We will post a video on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIp0R4SjG9o2jbEUfqaBug
Please go and subscribe to the channel, to receive updates of the posts.
A video in two age groups – Smaller children and Older children will be posted.
Doxa Deo Raslouw Website
All lesson material will be available on our website – https://www.doxadeo.org/raslouw-english/, please follow the link to all material under the COVID-19 tab.
A video in two age groups – Smaller children and Older children.
An overview of each lesson, with discussion points
Challenge Cards to use with your children
Downloadable activities in three age groups: Preschool-grade1; Grade 2-5 and Preteens.
A parent guide:
o Will include prayer points and
o extra thoughts to share with your children.
Included in the video:
1. Faith Verse for the kids to learn.
2. A fun interactive lesson.
3. A Bible Story.
4. A song to sing together
5. Health Tips
Please keep yourself safe. We pray that you, as a family, will enjoy these activities together and grow in Christ.
Here are a few health tips:
1. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
2. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick and close contact when you are experiencing cough and/or fever.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
5. Stay home if you are sick.
6. Drink water every 15 minutes.
7. Take care of yourself.
8. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
9. Use the free hotline when you suspect that you have the virus: 0800 029 999.